LuxmiNET Hosting Services
Terms and Conditions to hire the LuxmiNET's Hosting Services
This agreement is between LuxmiNET, BGP Tecno Limited, and the authorised entity/person, who completes the on-line application form and/or request LuxmiNET Services.
Authorised Person will hereafter be referred to as 'User'. And
the service provider is referred as either LuxmiNET or BGP or BGP
(1) Subject to the provisions hereof, the billing account will be opened upon reception of payment. The payment shall be repeated in each successive billable period thereafter at the applicable prevailing rates and charges, unless written notice of cancellation is received from the User at least thirty (30) days prior to the beginning of the next billable period.
(2) Charges for "billable period rate" services are payable prior to the beginning of each period.
(3) The billing period starts on the day the Service become available to use by the User.
(4) LuxmiNET specifically disclaims all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall LuxmiNET (BGP Tecno Limited) be liable for any loss, or loss of data, or any other damages. User is responsible for the backup copies of their web designs, server configurations and other files the user uploaded to the server.
(5) User agrees to protect and indemnify BGP Tecno Limited against any and all liability, loss, or expense arising from claims of libel, unfair competition, unfair trademarks, trade names or patents, violations of rights and privacy and infringement of copyrights and property resulting from User's use of LuxmiNET services.
Inappropriate use of service
(7) User agrees not to use disk space provided by LuxmiNET for uploading files not directly related to his/her web site. At LuxmiNET's discretion, any such activities deemed inappropriate by LuxmiNET might result in termination of access to LuxmiNET Servers. User also agrees not to use any server side program that requires unusual amount of server resources. If and when User's website server-processing usage exceeds what is considered usual, LuxmiNET shall offer new pricing deemed appropriate for such usage.
(7b) LuxmiNET shall be the sole arbiter of what constitutes unusual amount of server resources.
(8) User is solely responsible for usage of LuxmiNET and any statement User makes on LuxmiNET's system may be deemed a "publication" of the information entered. Acknowledging the foregoing, User specifically agrees not to use LuxmiNET's service in any manner that is illegal.
Cancellation of Agreement
Changes in Terms of Agreement
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
This terms and conditions last revised on 01 October 2000.